What is it?
Lo-Chlor No More Ducks helps deter ducks from swimming pools. The product can be used with all types of pool finishes, and is not harmful to either ducks or humans when dosed at the correct rate within the swimming pool.
Who needs it?
- A pool owner who is fed up with ducks persistently getting into the family pool.
- Every serviceman should carry it in their vehicle. It will enable them to usein situations where their client is complaining of the situation in relation to ducks.
What does it do?
What advantages does it have over other similar products?
- Is not harmful to ducks or humans.
- It may be used in all types of pool finishes.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Always drop the free chlorine of the water to 0.5ppm or lower prior to adding the product.
- DO NOT USE when baquacil type products are used.
- The easy way to describe how the product works to customers is to ask them if they have heard the expression "water of a ducks back". You can then tell them that unlikewater, no more ducks doesn't fall off their backs and this is what makes them leave the pool.
- Advise pool owners that the product may smell and foam for a short period.
- Use only when ducks are present in the pool.
- Use caution when ducklings are present.
- No More Ducks reduces the surface tension of the water.