What is it?
Lo-Chlor Starver is a unique, patented, liquid phosphate remover.
Who needs it?
- A pool owner who has an above than satisfactory level of phosphate in their pool.
What does it do?
- Removes phosphate, the main food for algae, from the water.
- Allows other chemicals to work far more effectively.
What advantages does it have over other similar products?
- New, improved, extra strength formulation.
- Guaranteed not to make the water cloudy when used as directed.
- Guaranteed not to clog your filter.
- Uniquely designed to be completely retained by the filter for maximum efficiency.
- Loading the filter results in sparkling clear water and much quicker phosphate removal.
- It may be used in all types of pool finishes.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Patented Formula.
- Measure the phosphate level prior to use with an approved Lo-Chlor phosphate test kit.
- Add Starver via the pool skimmer so that it collects in the pool filtration system.
- Backwash if pressure becomes excessive (or more often if desired).
- Check phosphate level on a regular basis (make it a standard part of your regular water testing system).
- Use in conjunction with a Lo-Chlor algicide of choice for very bad algae growth.
- After algae have been removed always advise your customers to follow up with regular dosing of a Lo-Chlor long life algicide and continued use of starver phosphate remover. This will prevent re-occurrence of algae, and also assist in helping the efficiency of other chemicals in your pool.