These above ground pool winter debris covers are designed to overlap the edge of your pool by around 12-18" and fix to the outer wall of the pool sides. All covers come complete with fixings which consist of a cable and tension clamp system.
Instructions for use
- Properly prepare your above ground pool to receive the cover
- Insert cable through grommets on pool cover (under and over)
- Place cover over pool so it hangs over the side about 12-18"
- Bring both ends of the cable through the openings on the clamp system
- Pull ends through until cable appears reasonably taut around pool edge
- To add more cable tension ensure above ground pool cover is securely fixed, turn tension handle clockwise until cable has tightened
- The ratchet lock will automatically tension drum into correct position.
Please note: Before placing a cover on your pool make certain that all exposed sharp edges which might come into contact with the cover are protected with cloth tape or masking tape. All above ground pool winter covers must be used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and fixings provided.
In addition to winter debris covers we stock solar above ground pool covers. For more information or assistance contact us on 02920 705059.