Regular Crystal Clear water clarifier is a highly effective dual action pool water polisher, that collects small particles together for removal by the filter.
1. Prior to application of this product, ensure the filter is operating efficiently (i.e is not the reason for cloudiness), backwash the filter if necessary.
2. Maintain pH Level within the ideal range of 7.2 - 7.6. If not in this range, adjust.
3. Apply the required does of the regular Crystal Clear to the pool water using the dosing table below as a guide.
4. This product should be applied across the pool surface with the pump(s) and filtration turned 'on'.
5. Keep the filtration turned 'on' until clarity is restored, or for a minimum of 6-8 hours.
5. It may be necessary to backwash the filter again after this procedure to remove all collected debris.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store in a cool dry place.