Debris and grease can quickly accumulate on filter cartridge elements impairing performance. Aquasparkle Cartridge Cleaner is used to remove oils and greases, restoring filter efficiency.
Contains Etidronic Acid and Potassium Hydroxide.
Important: Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection when using this product.
- Remove cartridge from spa and hose off any loose debris.
- Fill a clean plastic bucket, large enough to completely immerse the cartridge element, with clean water.
- Add 1 litre of spa cartridge cleaner for every 20 litres of water in the bucket.
- Carefully immerse the cartridge element in the solution and allow it to soak overnight for at least 8 hours.
- Remove cartridge element from the solution and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- For best results allow the cartridge element to dry before returning it to service.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Ensure lid is replaced after use.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.