Bayrol Spa Time Active Oxygen Granules will disinfect your spa water gently. This totally chlorine-free treatment method creates a more natural and pleasant water quality. To increase the efficacy, SpaTime active oxygen activator must be used along with active oxygen granules.
- Pleasant and odourless water quality without chlorine
- Gentle to skin and hair
- Free of any metals
- Fast dissolving
- Dissolves completely without residue
100g of the product contains 100g Pentapotassium bis(peroxymonosulphate) bis(sulphate)
Check the active oxygen content with SpaTime test strips as soon as the granules have completely dissolved, as it will not be possible to obtain a correct measurement at a later time. The content should be at least 8 mg/L. If it is not, add the same amount again. Before each use, add the active oxygen granules directly to the spa water with the circulation pump running. If the spa is used frequently, you need to double the amount in order to disinfect it sufficiently. The active oxygen granules only reach optimum effectiveness when used along with the active oxygen activator.
Tip: Before adding the disinfectant, please check the pH value with SpaTime test strips. If necessary, adjust to the correct value of 7.0 – 7.6 to ensure the best possible efficacy of the active oxygen granules.
General Precautions - Dosing
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.