Bromine tablets reliably disinfect your spa water and are just as effective as chlorine, without the chlorine odour. The tablets dissolve slowly and release the product over a longer period.
• No unpleasant chlorine odour
• Reduced skin and eye irritation
• Assured disinfection through higher pH-tolerance
• Slow dissolving without residue
Check the bromine value once per week using SpaTime test strips, and if necessary add the required number of bromine tablets to reach the optimum value of 3-5 mg/L. Place the tablets in the filter cartridge or the dosing device in your spa.
Tip: Before adding the disinfectant, please check the pH value with test strips. If necessary, adjust the pH to the correct value of 7.0 – 7.6 to ensure the best possible efficacy of the
Slow dissolving, white 20g tablets
100g of the product contains 100 g-Bromochloro-5,5-dimethylimidazolidine- 2,4-dione
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.