The Certikin Genie range of gas condensing pool heaters use the latest technology to provide efficient and rapid swimming pool heating.
Delivering up to a staggering 94% efficiency, the Genie pool heater
can save up to 30% running cost over traditional direct
fired gas swimming pool heaters.
PRICE ALSO INCLUDES DELIVERY ON THE UK MAINLAND.
OFFER AVAILABLE WHILST STOCK LAST
This superb condensing gas swimming pool heater is the perfect way to heat your pool, whilst being environmentally friendly and reducing the running costs by up to 30%. Flue diameter at the joints is approximately 5"/125mm. Kits are supplied without fitting brackets.
MB20S Genie 20 - 20kW 68,000
MB35S Genie 35 - 35kW 118,000
MB50S Genie 50 - 50 kW 170,000
Genie Condensing Swimming Pool Heater Features
- Manufactured in the UK
- Supplied natural gas with conversion kit to LPG included
- Tamper proof lockable swimming pool temperature display in °C or °F
- Up to 94% condensing efficiency equivalent to SEDBUK A
- Running costs reduced by up to 30%
- Environmentally friendly
- Modulating output for accurate temperature control and increased efficiency
- IP44 for indoor or outdoor installations
- Quiet running
- Lightweight compact design
- Pool connection left to right OR right to left
- Simple condensate disposal connections left or right side
- Pre-plumbed C/W a double non return valve and filling loop
- Plastic flue kits, push fit horizontal and / or vertical up to 20 metres
- Honeywell controls
- Multiple heater kit options up to 400kW output (8 heaters)
- CCP pool controller compatible
- Wall mounting kit available
- Commissioning / Diagnostic display with service required indicator
- Suitable for salt chlorinated pools up to 30,000 ppm
- 2 Year Limited Guarantee
At the heart of every Genie lives a super quiet state-of-the-art stainless steel heat engine. Using a fully modulating fan and gas valve, we guarantee a precise and clean burn every time with a perfect air/fuel mixture. Condensing technology allows the Genie to perform at up to 94% efficiency ensuring that the heat goes into your pool water, not into the air.
Practicality and flexibility are important features of any pool heater and the Genie offers both in abundance. Every heater is factory set to run on Natural Gas and the simple insertion of a special washer during installation converts to Propane Gas in minutes. All units can be installed either indoors or outdoors and a variety of flue options will cover almost any installation situation. The plastic push fit horizontal and vertical flue systems will work on runs of up to 20 metres equivalent (e.g. 1 x 90° elbow = 1.5 metres) and are simple to fit. With pool water connections on either left to right or right to left and even being suitable for wall mounting, the Genie is the most flexible pool heater available.
User Friendly Operation
Simple operation via the lockable temperature control dial and large clear digital display means the customer is in full control of the pool water temperature. The Microprocessor Control System constantly monitors pressure, flow, temperature and safety to ensure accurate pool temperature is maintained. The electronic diagnostics eliminate unnecessary service calls and can direct the technician to specific systems during servicing. The Genie even features a service required indicator to advise the pool owner when a service is due.
Reliability is assured by the use of quality materials both inside and out. The heat engine produced in stainless steel is designed to last and the Genie casing is polyester coated to withstand the potentially harsh environments that it will be operating in. The electrical and mechanical components are all proven and sourced from such industry leaders as Honeywell. Customers can rest assured that the Genie Condensing Gas Pool Heater will provide years of trouble-free, efficient heating.