These beautiful benches are available heated or unheated and can be used indoors or outdoors – in the garden, on the terrace or by the pool.
**Bulk discounts available on this item, please contact us for prices for multiple units.**
Available in two models Sleep or Relax and are available heated or unheated.
Note: Tiles, grout etc are not supplied with this kit.
Interior Elements For Spas and Steam Rooms
Harvia Spa Modules offer an easy and effective way to implement the furnishings and structures of even the most demanding spa destinations. The manufacturing method can also be scaled down effectively for home steam rooms, spas and shower recesses – in almost any form imaginable.
Harvia Spa Modules are
- Easy and quick to install
- Easy to modify
- Lightweight yet strong (with a structural strength comparable to concrete)
- Particularly effective at water insulation
- Comfortable to use (they warm up/cool down when in contact with the body much faster than concrete structures)
- Manufactured from extruded polystyrene (XPS)
- Ecological compared to concrete (manufacturing consumes less water and energy
- Ready-made – just add a surface!
- Each lounger has 10 mtrs of heating cable. The tails terminate at the head end of the lounger. The cable is 10W/m, The wattage of each lounger is 100 watts
- Tile Requirement - Upper part 2.8m2, Lower part 1.85m2
- When tiling always use a tanking solution underneath the tiles. Additionally, all grouts and adhesives should be epoxy based