Harvia standard steam rooms offer an ‘off the shelf’ product for all key standard sizes of tiled steam rooms.
Suitable for both domestic and commercial applications, these rooms come flat packed ready for reassembly on site for tiling in the tiles of your choice.
Harvia standard steam rooms offer an ‘off the shelf’ product for all key standard sizes of tiled steam rooms. Suitable for both domestic and commercial applications, these rooms come flat
packed ready for reassembly on site for tiling in the tiles of your choice.
Each comes complete with:
- Steam room door
- Steam generator
- LED down lights and transformer
- Vents and cover for steam
- Full assembly manual and instructions
- Ceiling height 2030mm
- Door can be left or right fitted
- Includes adhesives, silicones, screws, washers, touch-up panels and foam filler
Note: Tiles, grout etc are not supplied with this kit.
Full glass fronts are available. Please contact us for a quotation
Interior Elements For Spas and Steam Rooms
Harvia Steam Modules offer an easy and effective way to implement the furnishings and structures of even the most demanding spa destinations. The manufacturing method can also be scaled down effectively for home steam rooms, spas and shower recesses – in almost any form imaginable.
Harvia Spa Modules are
- Easy and quick to install
- Easy to modify
- Lightweight yet strong (with a structural strength comparable to concrete)
- Particularly effective at water insulation
- Comfortable to use (they warm up/cool down when in contact with the body much faster than concrete structures)
- Manufactured from extruded polystyrene (XPS)
- Ecological compared to concrete (manufacturing consumes less water and energy
- Ready-made – just add a surface!
Harvia Spa Modules deliveries comprise wall, ceiling and seat structures as ready-to-install modules. After the modules have been installed, they are levelled and waterproofed. All the client has to do is select and purchase tiles and arrange for their installation.