What Is It?
Lo-Chlor No More Metal is a superior metal sequestriant designed to remove dissolved metals from pools, spas and hot tubs. A must for all stain removal solutions.
No More Metal will also prevent scale build up and is ideal for new pools.
Who Needs It?
Any pool owner who has metal or iron staining in their pool and any owner of a newly filled pool.
What Does It Do?
No More Metal is designed to sequester (isolate and hold in solution) metals in water and then remove them from the pool by filtration.
It is also an aid to prevention of scale as it helps to reduce calcium hardness.
What Advantages Does It Have Over Other Similar Products?
- Very easy and economical to use.
- It may be used with all types of pool finishes.
- Use no more metal on start up of new and re-surfaced pools.
- Pools should not be shock treated within 48 hours of the addition of No More Metal.
- Backwashing is also recommended before the initial shock treatment after using No More Metal.
- No More Metal must always be added immediately after using any of the Lo-Chlor range of stain removers to prevent re-staining.
- The product should then be added again at regular intervals to prevent the deposition of new stains and also help with older ones.
* In cases of using the product after severe metal staining, double the maintenance dose.
Directions For Use
- Water must be correctly balanced. Consult your pool professional for advice about your pool water. Most stains and scale problems are caused by improper water balance.
- Add 500ml per 50,000 litres of pool water. Allow pool water to filter for at least 12 hours.
- Use double the above amount for severe stain and scale problems.
- For new pools mix 50ml in a bucket of water and add to the pool for every 5,000 litres of pool water. Repeat procedure as pool is filling.
- Continued use of this product will help prevent staining from returning.