Maintaining safe, clean water in a hot tub is essential for all owners, but is vital in the case of holiday or rental properties which see a frequent turnover of visitors. The Health and Safety Guidelines (HSG) set out for proper maintenance of spas in such circumstances is known as the HSG282.
Now you can get on top of and continue to manage your hot tub water correctly with the Lovibond Hot Tub Water Test Kit, which comes complete with not only the necessary equipment but also an online HSG282 Training Course.
Included in the kit are:
- PC3-in-one Photometer
- SD80 TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Meter
- 3 x Test Tubes
- 1 x Crusher/Stirring Rod
- 1 x Test Tube Cleaning Brush
- Test Tablets (100 each); DPD1. DPD3 and pH (Phenol Red)
- Instruction Manuals
- Certificate of Compliance
- Water Test Log Template
- Hard Protective/Storage Case
- 1 x Guidance Booklet: 'Hot Tubs for Business'
Participation in the HSG282 Online Course is recommended for those responsible for testing the spa water and managing the health and safety of the property.
The course covers:
- What is HSG282?
- What you need to test and why
- A correct sampling overview of pH, Chlorine, Bromine and TDS
- How to use photometers, comparators and TDS pens
This essential staff training and certification will ensure all those responsible for testing and balancing spa water in a rental property environment have both the knowledge, confidence and skills required to competently carry out this task efficiently and in compliance with HSG282 guidelines.
For advice on pool or spa water testing please call us on 02920 705059.