Highly accurate and reliable, the Palintest Lumiso Pooltest 6 provides a full and accurate water test for alkalinity, bromine, calcium hardness, chlorine, cyanuric acid and pH.
Regular and accurate pool and spa water testing is essential for maintaining clean, safe water and also for protecting the pool and spa equipment.
The rapid electronic Palintest Lumiso Pooltest 6 provides a complete, fast and accurate test for alkalinity, bromine, chlorine, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid and pH. The Lumiso Pooltest 6 uses proven and reliable Palintest technology and produces easy to read results accessible via the instrument data log or the USB to manage the data on your PC.
- High accuracy electronic water tester, ideal for monitoring hot tubs or indoor pools
- Lightweight kit design, with space for all accessories and reagents
- USB connectivity to enable data management and compliance
- Easy to operate and quick to deliver results
- Trusted Palintest reliability and technology, using the global standard DPD method.
- Includes case, reagents and accessories - no need to carry additional equipment.
- Removes the need for choice or dilution by including both standard (0-5 mg/L) and extended range of chlorine (0-10 mg/L).
- IP 67 waterproof and suitable for humid environments (instrument sealing system and waterproof reagent box).
For advice or information on pool water testing call us on 02920 705059.