Lo-Chlor Hot Tub & Spa Polish seals, polishes and protects all acrylic, vinyl and rubber surfaces. This gives surfaces protection against moisture, harsh chemicals and UV rays and leaves them with a smooth appearance.
1. Ensure the surface to be treated is clean and free from debris.
2. Turn the nozzle to the SPRAY position.
3. Apply Hot Tub & Spa Polish via the following methods:
a. Using a soft clean cloth; Spray Hot Tub & Spa Polish onto the cloth, ensuring it becomes damp, and apply using circular motions ensuring the whole area required is treated.
b. Spraying directly; Spray Hot Tub & Spa Polish directly onto the surface then using a soft clean cloth apply evenly over the entire surface area using circular motions.
4. Post application allow to air dry for a few minutes.
5. Buff off lightly with a clean dry cloth.
6. When you have finished, turn the nozzle from SPRAY back to STOP and store the bottle safely.
1. Always allow a minimum of 30 minutes air drying time when you have used Hot Tub & Spa Polish over the entire acrylic of an empty hot tub prior to refilling it with fresh water.
2. If using on the headrests of your hot tub, remove them from the tub first to avoid getting the product in the spa water. Then allow them to air dry prior to refitting in the hot tub.
3. Hot Tub & Spa Polish has multi uses - it is suitable for use on garden furniture, car interiors and exteriors, household work surfaces, stainless steel and uPVC (it can also aid colour restoration on uPVC).
4. For best results, apply Hot Tub & Spa Polish in dry conditions, although it can be used when wet.