Liquid Pool Blanket is a specially blended formula that forms a protective layer on the pool water surface. This reduces evaporation and heat loss to the atmosphere.
Liquid Pool Blanket is compatible with all pool chemicals and has minimal impact on pH.
A 1 litre bottle will provide 4 months of treatment for a 50,000 litre pool.
Features & Benefits
- Prevents the evaporation of the water, and consequently the loss of temperature.
- It forms an ultra-thin and invisible barrier on the surface of the water reducing evaporation.
- It is a safe alternative to traditional covers.
- Easy application. Each dosage provides a month of protection.
- Reduces evaporation by approximately 25% and temperature loss by 3-4 degrees.
- It is up to 20% more effective than other similar products.
- Non-flammable formula.
- It is compatible with all types of swimming pools and all disinfection treatments.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Dose the required amount of Liquid Pool Blanket, whilst the pumps are turned ‘on’ to assist product distribution. Run the pumps for at least an hour after application, before allowing the invisible pool blanket to form on the still water surface – it’s optimal working conditions.
3. Repeat dose every month.
PLEASE NOTE :
In very cold water, below 18°C (65°F), some harmless residue/cloudiness may be created that should disappear within 24 hours.
Do not store product at temperatures below 4°C (40°F).
Do not allow the product to freeze.
Pool Size In Litres
TEST DATA :
Trials were undertaken simulating pool water with and without Liquid Pool Blanket over a period of one month. Water loss was measured, and the results are shown below. test data showed a 25.83% reduction in water loss when the difference was calculated as a percent of the control. Therefore, in conclusion the test data showed with the use of Liquid pool Blanket resultant water loss through evaporation is significantly reduced.
||% Water Loss
||% Water Loss
||% Difference A-B
||Pool Water A
Pool Water With
Liquid Pool Blanket
Legal disclaimer: The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide.
For further information go to our website www.lo-chlor.co.uk