Lo-Chlor Maxi-Floc Plus 1 Litre is a heavy duty flocculant with built in accelerator that will clear the cloudiest of pools in under 6 hours! The highly concentrated formulation is compatible with all recognised sanitisers, will help remove dead algae and leaves no messy residue in the pool.
1 Litre treats up to 50,000 Litres of pool water.
What Is It?
Lo-Chlor Maxi-Floc Plus is a heavy duty, fast acting liquid flocculant.
Who Needs It?
A pool owner who has an extremely cloudy pool. If you are unable to see the bottom of the pool then this is what you need.
It is the ideal product if you need to get the pool cleared quickly.
What Does It Do?
Lo-Chlor Maxi-Floc Plus will restore clarity to even the cloudiest pool water. Maxi-Floc Plus will floc most pools in under 6 hours.
Maxi-Floc Plus may also be used to remove dead algae and other floating particles.
What Advantages Does It Have Over Other Similar Products?
- Maxi-Floc Plus is the fastest working floc available.
- It is extremely heavy duty.
- It is easy to use and economical to purchase.
- After use, it leaves no messy residue in the pool.
- It may be used with all types of pool finishes.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Make sure the the pH is around 7.8 before adding the product.
- Alum flocculants only work when the pH is higher.
- Do not run Maxi-Floc Plus through the filtration system. Use the re-circulate settings where available. Otherwise remove the filter grids prior to application.
- Ensure that a sufficient dosage rate is recommended as a lesser amount can result in minimal floccing activity.
- When using Maxi-Floc Plus in water containing high concentrations of positively charged ions (salt pools) be aware that the overall floc size is reduced. This will result in a floc of lighter appearance and intensity than may have been anticipated. Sometimes when floccing salt water pools you may require a second treatment or a double dose.