Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide is a copper-free, long life formula ideal for use when you are closing the pool down at the end of the season.
Suitable for all pool types, 5 Litres of Lo-Chlor Winteriser treats up to 54,000 litres (12,000 gallons).
Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide is a copper-free, long life formula, designed specifically for winterising a pool when de-commissioning at the end of the season. Suitable for all types of pools and compatible with all recognised sanitisers and salt chlorinators, Winteriser will help keep your pool algae free during the winter period.
1. Prior to adding Winteriser Algaecide ensure that your pool is free from debris and algae. Clean the pool thoroughly, brush the walls and floor and vacuum to waste.
2. Adjust the pH to 7.5-7.8.
3. Superchlorinate the pool using a registered, compatible sanitiser.
4. Add the required dose (using the below dosage table) near the pool inlets.
5. Run the pump and filter for a minimum of 6-8 hours to ensure maximum coverage around the pool.
For additional winter protection, we recommend using Lo-Chlor Starver X (phosphate remover) following superchlorination. This will ensure that all phosphate has been removed from your water prior to adding Winteriser Algaecide, prolonging the effectiveness of the treatment.
REMEMBER: NO PHOSPHATE = NO ALGAE.
5 litres treats up to 54,000 litres