Lo-Chlor Hot Tub System Flush is a unique concentrated cleaner that removes build-up of soap and oil deposits.
When used as directed, Lo-Chlor Hot Tub System Flush will assist in the removal of Biofilm from the system and associated pipe-work. Dosing should be carried out on a regular basis, ideally as a minimum on a twelve week basis (as per BISHTA guidelines) prior to drain down.
1. Remove the filter cartridge from the hot tub.
2. Ensure the water level is at least 50mm above the jets.
3. Turn the hot tub jets on and dose the required amount (using the below dosage table) into the empty filter compartment. Leave all jets running for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. Turn the hot tub off for 30 minutes.
5. Turn the jets on again for a further 30 minutes.
6. Drain the hot tub as normal then use a garden hose to wash away debris from the shell and the jets.
7. Refill the hot tub with fresh water.
8. Using your chosen sanitiser, treat the water prior to using the hot tub again.
|Volume of Water
|Up to 1,300 litres
|1,300 litres to 2,600 litres