The superb new Pooltest 25 Professional Photometer is a fully featured, waterproof, precision pool photometer for the most demanding professional.
The Palintest Photometer Pool Test 25 tests for; Chlorine (free and total); Bromine; PHMB; pH; Alkalinity; Cyanuric acid; Calcium Hardness; Iron; Copper (free and total); Salt; Ozone; Sulphate; Chloride; Total Hardness; Aluminium; Nitrate; Ammonium; Phosphate; Manganese; Chlorine HR and Hydrogen Peroxide HR.
The superb Pooltest 25 Professional Plus is recognised around the world as the best pool photometer on the market. It is sleek, portable and easy to use, the Palintest Photometer Pooltest 25 sets a new standard in pool testing. This state of the art instrument is fully waterproof and features a full range of test parameters to suit the most demanding professional swimming applications. There is even a water balance calculation programmed into the instrument to ensure that pools are kept in optimum condition.
It features simple selection of over 25 pre-programmed tests via a keypad and the large backlit LCD screen. The testing method set up and wavelength selection are automatic which makes the instrument ideally suited to testing multiple parameters quickly and accurately. The instrument can store up to 500 test results in its on-board memory and can be interfaced with spreadsheets or pool management software applications.
In common with all the Palintest Pooltest photometers it utilises the convenient range of Palintest tablet testing reagents. Both the photometers and the reagent tablets are produced to the highest standards in our UK factory. In order to ensure that the photometer is performing correctly we can also supply check standards that can be used to test the performance of the instrument on a regular basis.
To find more details on instrument accessories to go with the Pooltest 25 or to download our pdf documents at the top of the page.
0-5.0ppm Chlorine (free and total); 0-10ppm Bromine; 0-100ppm PHMB; 6.8-8.4pH; 0-500ppm Alkalinity; 0-200ppm Cyanuric acid; 0-500ppm Calcium Hardness; 0-1.0 Iron; 0-5.0ppm Copper (free and total); 0-10,000ppm Salt; 0-2.0ppm Ozone; 0-200ppm Sulphate; 0-500ppm Chloride; 0-500ppm Total Hardness; 0-0.5ppm Aluminium; 0-100ppm Nitrate; 0-1.0ppm Ammonium; 0-4.0ppm Phosphate; 0-0.03ppm Manganese; 0-250ppm Chlorine HR; 0-100ppm Hydrogen Peroxide HR
The Pooltest 25 kit contains the photometer in an easily portable carry case, complete with photometer test tubes and a starter supply of test reagents.
- New extended range DPD test - up to 10 ppm chlorine
- Fully waterproof with IP67 rating:- It even floats!
- Automatic wavelength and method selection
- Balanced water calculation for scale/corrosion control built in
- Lasts 500 test results stored on board in memory
- USB port for PC connection interface (no additional software required)
- Instrument Type - Direct reading colourmeter with automatic setup and reading
- Pre-programmed Tests - Free Chlorine (Extended range), Total Chlorine (Extended Range), Bromine, pH, Cyanuric Acid, Alkalinity, Ozone, Calcium Hardness, PHMB, Iron, Free Copper, Total Copper, Salt, Sulphate, Chloride, Total Hardness, Aluminium, Phosphate, Manganese, Chlorine HR, Hydrogen Peroxide HR, Nitrate and Ammonium
- Operating Wavelengths - 450 nm, 500 nm, 550 nm, 570 nm, 600 nm and 650 nm
- Display - Large Backlit graphic LCD Screen
- Accuracy - 0.0005 at 0.3 AU
- Resolution - 0.001 AU
- User Selectable Options - Time/Date format, display language, test units, sample number and dilution factors
- Internal Memory - 500 sample results stored with selective recall
- Data Output - Waterproof USB interface
- Test Cells - Automatic adjustment for round test tubes from 12 - 20 mm diameter
- Power - Battery power (3 x AA) - optional power through USB port from computer or mains adaptor
- Size - W146 x D275 x H75 mm
- Weight - 1.18kg