For a full colour brochure please download the PDF, for liner samples please contact us on 029 20705059.
Please Note: Darker patterned materials may show a thin white line along the edge of the weld and patterned materials cannot be matched along welds. Additionally, due to under sizing, liner walls can sometimes run onto the floor area and vice versa.
All liners are made to order, All Swim recommend changing all gaskets when replacing a swimming pool liner. If your pool size is not listed please contact us for a quotation.
Please note: liners are currently on an approximate 5 - 10 working day lead time and many colours are not available, please contact us for latest stock availability and lead times.
- 5 year pro rata warranty on all Plastica 30 thou liners.
- Material is impregnated with algicide.
- Material samples available.
- Each liner is now supplied with a serial number for hassle free replacement.
Please note when ordering a Plastica liner -
- Ensure the pool structure is compatible with being in contact with PVC materials.
- 29°C maximum pool water temperature.
- Do not install in air temperatures of less than 10°C as the material will become stiff and difficult to fit evenly.
- Due to the material being flexible during the printing and cutting processes, patterns cannot be made to match along the weld lines or cut edges.
- Issues with the aesthetic finish are not accepted as a warranty issue.
- Occasional vertical weld joins in the wall are unavoidable and placed at our discretion unless instructed at time of order.
- Patterned materials may show a thin white line along the weld edge. This is due to the white base material flowing during the weld process and is a normal part of a good weld (this is not accepted as a warranty issue).
- Liner colours shown in print may vary slightly from materials received.
- Every effort is made to match patterned material colours but these naturally vary, even within the same batch.
- Liners requiring complex drawing or manufacturing may be subject to additional lead time.
- Coloured Beading:
Plastica offer a selection of different colour beading other than white to suit the pool surroundings and/or the liner colour.
Also available is Adriatic Blue, Green, Light Blue, Grey and Black. Please enquire when placing your order if you require a specific colour of bead. As standard, Plastica will fit the colour that best matches the particular colour/pattern liner.
Swimming Pool Liners
Swimming pools come in all shapes and sizes. At All Swim Ltd we can give you the correct help and advice to help you decide on the right swimming pool liner for your pool. Our swimming pool liners can be made to any size.
Call our experts on 029 20705059 or contact us using our contact form and they will be able to give you a quote for your pool liner based on your specific requirements.