Wet N Dry Adhesive is a clear, medium bodied extremely fast setting PVC-U plastic pipe cement. A premium formula for wet conditions and/or quick pressurisation.
Suitable for PVC-U pipe sizes through 6" diameter and ABS pool and spa pipework up to 2".
Directions for Use
1. Cut pipe square. Remove all burns, dirt, grease and moisture. Clean surfaces with Weld-On C-65 plastic pipe cleaner.
2. IMPORTANT: Check dry fit. A tight interference fit is essential if quick pressurisation is required.
3. Working quickly, apply a full, even coat of cement to pipe then a thin, even coat to the inside of the fitting. AVOID EXCESSIVE USE OF CEMENT RESULTING IN PUDDLING.
4. While cement is wet, immediately push pipe and fittings together. Hold joint together for at least 30 seconds to avoid push out.
5. Allow a few minutes before applying pressure. Full joint strength will be reached in 4 hours. For temperatures below 5°C, allow a longer cure time.
REPLACE LID AFTER USE.
Store between 5 and 44ºC. Use within 3 years of date on base of can.