Blue Horizons Instant Chlorine Stabiliser is a fast acting stabiliser that reduces chlorine loss to sunlight in outdoor swimming pools. Featuring a unique, easy-pour formula, Instant Chlorine Stabiliser makes the dosing process far easier than traditional stabilisers.
Blue Horizons Instant Chlorine Stabiliser should be added to pool water on first fill, on emptying and refilling, or when substantial fresh water has been added after backwashing or heavy rainfall. It reduces chlorine loss to sunlight and is recommended for outdoor pools. Pools treated with Stabilised Chlorine (e.g Cyanachlor, Chlorine Tablets) should be dosed at 30mg/l (ppm), whilst pools treated with Non-Stabilised Chlorine (e.g Calcium Hypochlorite/Shock) should be dosed at 60mg/l (ppm).
1. Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 - 7.6. If not in this range, adjust.
2. Use a test kit or test strips to determine the stabiliser (cyanuric acid) level of your pool water. If the pool is new, just refilled or contains no stabiliser, apply Blue Horizons Instant Chlorine Stabiliser to obtain the ideal level of 30 - 60 mg/l(ppm).
3. Shake the bottle well before application.
4. Carefully add Blue Horizons Instant Stabiliser to the pool via a clean and empty skimmer basket, ensuring the pump(s) are turned 'on' to aid distribution. Use the dosing table below as a guide.
5. Leave pump(s) on until Blue Horizons Instant Chlorine Stabiliser is fully dispersed.
||To Increase Stabiliser Level By
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.