Pool Too Short For A Good Swim?
A Fastlane Pro lets you swim for as long as you like without turning. Adjust the Fastlane to your pace and enjoy swimming in a smooth, even, river-like current.
The Fastlane Pro creates a current in your pool that mimics a smooth flowing river. The turbulence free stream is wider than your body and deeper than your stroke, yet narrow enough to allow others to enjoy the pool while you swim. Unlike jetted alternatives, the Fastlane Pro generates a wide block of crystal clear, bubble free, and completely adjustable water flow. Fastlane Pro has numerous applications beyond swimming, including water-based exercise such as jogging in-place and aqua aerobics - or as a lazy river, relaxing on your pool inflatables!
Unit size is approximately 535mm x 482mm x 965mm (height), weighs 208kg and requires a 32 Amp C-Rated fuse. Endless Pools supply 2 x 25ft Lengths of Hydraulic pipe.
Tried And Tested By Kids
Swimmers love the quality of the adjustable speed, swim current - kids love it because it's just plain fun. A Fastlane transforms your pool into a water park.
- Can be fitted to almost any pool.
- Minimum water depth required is 35".
- 5HP power unit can be placed up to 200'/60 metres away.
- 16" propeller.
- Comes complete with 1 remote control fob.
- Adjustable speed setting suitable for all swimming levels.
- Ideal exercise, therapy and fun.
- Endless Pools Fastlane can be fitted to virtually any pool either new build or retrofit, 35" water depth required. A 5HP pump with a 16" diameter propeller gives a maximum 66 second 100 yard pace.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Flow Rate 60-1000m³/h
How The Fastlane Pro Works
The Fastlane Pro hangs from the side of the pool much as a pool ladder does, and like a pool ladder can be incorporated into virtually any swimming pool. The system has two parts: a remotely located hydraulic Power Unit that powers the swim current and the stainless steel Fastlane Pro Swim Unit that mounts poolside. These components are connected by two 1/2" inside diameter hydraulic hoses designed to keep electricity far away from the water.
The poolside Fastlane Pro Swim Unit includes a waterproof hydraulic motor that turns our custom-designed 16" propeller and an innovative channeling system that straightens and smooths the swim current. The two sweeping stainless steel rails that suspend the Fastlane Pro in the pool carry the hydraulic hoses over the pool coping and into the motor. At the bottom of the Fastlane Pro, water enters from all directions, including the back, through fine-mesh stainless steel intake grills. Unlike a hot tub or pool with a narrow 2" diameter intake, the Fastlane’s intake is 687 square inches in area (nearly five square feet), eliminating all worries about suction danger.
The rugged 5 horsepower Power Unit can be located up to 200' from the pool, optimally with your other pool equipment. We offer a weatherproof hood should it be placed outside. The Fastlane Pro comes with 5 gallons of biodegradable vegetable oil to supply the Power Unit system.
Easy Installation & Maintenance.
How Often Should You Change The Oil Filter?
It is recommended that you change the filter in the pneumatic oil chamber every 4 years. However, if the speed or power of your Fastlane's flow diminishes, it is recommended that you service the unit with a new filter and oil change.
For far too many people exercising in their pool means six strokes and a flip turn, over and over and over and over. The Fastlane Pro produces a smooth, quiet, powerful current that's perfect for any pool. Set the water speed to the pace YOU want, and swim at home.
It provides all the benefits of swimming – cardiovascular fitness, muscle and joint strength, low-impact workouts – in the privacy of your own swimming pool. Fully adjustable for swimmers of all abilities, from beginners to Olympians, it's also perfect for water aerobics, aquatic therapy and water jogging/running.
The Fastlane Pro turns your pool into a brand new playground for a summer full of fun. It also makes kids enthusiastic swimmers while providing a safe and creative play environment.
Easy to install with no electrical connections poolside, the Fastlane Pro fits virtually any pool. For fitness or fun, the Fastlane swimming machine adds a whole new dimension to your pool.
- Water Inlet: 6 sided, 5 square foot inlet grill
- Water Outlet: 21” x 15” shock resistant, hexagonal, ABS grill
- Swim Speed Control: Water-resistant, wireless, remote control. 52 discrete programmable speeds.
Maximum 66 second 100 yard pace (5-HP).
- Swim Pace Display: 6” high-visibility digital LED display (optional).
- Modular phone jack connection
- Swim Propulsion Unit: Hydraulically-powered, 16”, low-turbulence propeller with proprietary water straightening technology. 122 lbs. (including rails)
- Hydraulic Power Unit: 5HP
- Electric Requirements: 208–240 volts, 50 Hz, 32 Amp ‘C’ Rated fuse
- Warranty: 2 Year
- 5000 US gallons per minute