Traditional covers have always had a circular/cylindrical bubble design but experience has shown multiple weak points.
The Geobubble 400 Micron Light Blue Solar Covers have a smoother more uniform shape with 50% thicker bubble making it's durability last 25% longer.
Click here to view our blog for advice on What Solar Cover Should I Choose?
For non-standard sizes Please contact us on 02920 705059:
Cost = Length (ft) x Breadth (ft) x £00.54 + £25 delivery Or
Length (m) x Breadth (m) x £5.75 + £25 delivery
PLEASE NOTE ALL GEOBUBBLE SOLAR COVERS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND ARE ON AN APPROX. 5 - 10 WORKING DAY LEAD TIME
Traditional bubble cover materials have always made use of a circular bubble design, but experience has begun to show that this design offers multiple weak points which can be prone to premature failure in the harsh environments of a swimming pool.
The Geobubble extrusion has specifically been created to combat the attacks of UV and pool chemicals and has converted the limitations of a traditional bubble to great advantages.
Sharp corners which were once an area of high stress have been replaced by a smoother, more uniform shape and a thickness of material which considerably increases the bubble’s resistance to attack from the water.
The Geobubble 400 Micron Light Blue Solar Cover Offers enhanced performance and durability over traditional bubble covers, Geobubble gives an expected increased lifespan of 25% and comes with a 3 year manufacturers guarantee. It is now available in the industry standard 400 micron grade incorporating the latest concept in bubble design.
- The Geobubble 400 Micron Light Blue Solar Cover is a unique patented design of two bubbles joined together by a waistline centre section
- No Sharp Corners resulting in no thin or weak points in design
- The material contains no stress due to smooth interconnected curves
- The overall thickness of a Geobubble is 50% more than a traditional bubble
- Increased resilience against UV and chemical attack
- Geobubble has a much larger footprint than most traditional bubble materials to allow for expansion of air in the bubble shape
- The stiff waistline section make the bubble strong enough to hold expanding air and will not stretch and burst under pressure
- The large footprint also acts as an insulator, retaining heat in the pool, plus helps the cover stick to the water so as to avoid being blown off the pool or spa
- Reduces water evaporation by 98%+
- Reduces Debris
If hemming is required on edges of solar covers, please add £1.22 per linear foot or £4.00 per linear metre.
Non-Standard covers available upon request, please call 02920 705059 for a quotation.
Cover samples available upon request.
Adding a solar pool cover can reduce the heating costs of your pool but unsure which cover is best for you? Check out our blog for help and advice Which Solar Cover Should I Choose?<br><Br/>