The RaeGuard High Performance 500 Micron Heat Retention Pool Cover can reduce heating costs by up to 57% and eliminate evaporation by 98%.
Designed for pools in use during the day and indoor pools, with all the durability of a standard GeoBubble cover.
Click here to view our blog for advice on What Solar Cover Should I Choose?
For non-standard sizes Please contact us on 02920 705059:
Cost = Length (ft) x Breadth (ft) x £1.15 + £25 delivery Or
Length (m) x Breadth (m) x £12.46 + £25 delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GEOBUBBLE SOLAR COVERS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND ARE ON AN APPROX. 3 - 5 WORKING DAY LEAD TIME
The 500 micron RaeGuard™ Heat Retention Cover by GeoBubble features the unique GeoBubble air cell and specially selected pigments of silver and white layers that reflect and scatter radiative heat.
Specifically designed for outdoor pools that are in use throughout the day or indoor pools, RaeGuard™ covers provide superior heat retention - with pool water heating costs reduced by up to 57%!
Featuring all the benefits of a GeoBubble cover such as the durable and long-lasting figure of 8 shaped air cell, which works to insulate and prevent the transfer of thermal energy away from the water surface, RaeGuard™ covers come complete with a 6 Year Pro-Rata Warranty.
- Retain heat and maintain pool water temperature
- Reduce heating costs by up to 57%
- Pay back the cost of the cover within 1 year
- Works on both indoor and outdoor pools
- Eliminate evaporation from the water surface by 98%
- Reduce debris contamination
- Save money and reduce the environmental impact of your pool
- 6 Year+ expected lifespan
- Unique GeoBubble technology
- R-Value (m2 K/W) 0.084 ± 2.5%
- U-Value (W/(m3k)) 11.9
- Available with optional extra reinforcing weave
*Delivery quoted at time of order.If hemming is required on edges of solar covers, please add £1.50 per linear foot / £5.00 per linear metre.
Non-Standard covers available upon request, please call 02920 705059 for a quotation.
Cover samples available upon request.