The Energy Guard Selective Transmission solar cover has a unique midnight blue opaque colour which inhibits algae growth while simultaneously maximising solar heat gain.
The unique GeoBubble design eliminates common issues with standard bubble covers (over time they were prone to failures due to heat, chemical attack and residual heat acting on the thin points of the bubble.) GeoBubble solar covers address these issues by design, through uniform thickness and greater room for air expansion. This increases cover lifespan by up to 25%.
Energy Guard Solar Cover's main benefits:
- Smart Design - GeoBubble's unique design of two bubbles joined at the waist line with no sharp corners result in an overall thickness of 50% more than traditional bubble covers with no thin or weak points
- Made from ultra-tough material for maximum durability
- Unique opaque colouring that inhibits algae growth - saving you money on algae treatments and time
- The innovative, patent pending material means there is no more compromising between temperature performance and chemical savings
- R-Value (m2 K/W) 0.060 ± 2.5%
- U-Value (W/(m3k)) 16.7
- 6 Year Pro-Rata warranty
The Midnight Blue Energy Guard cover has a 2060mm panel width and is 460g per m².
The innovative swimming pool cover with GeoBubble technology is at the top of it's class for allowing the maximum amount of solar gain. It also saves money, water and energy usage, as well as being scientifically designed to last longer. How can this save money? - A Geobubble cover will save money by reducing water, heating and chemical costs.
All in all, the Geobubble Cover offers excellent levels of performance and durability over standard pool covers.
If hemming is required on edges of solar covers, please add £1.50 per linear foot or £5.00 per linear metre.
Non-Standard covers available upon request, please call 02920 705059 for a quotation.
Cover samples available upon request.