The Helios II Solar Reel is a solar powered domestic reel designed to operate small outdoor pool bubble covers up to 60m² .
The Helios II Solar Reel contains a sealed battery trickle charged by sunlight, operating the cover up to 6 x per day from the stored energy.
The Helios II Solar Reel by Plastica operates outdoor pool solar covers up to 60m² with minimal effort. Utilising the standard small and large Plastica Domestic Reel tube packs, the Helios comes in two sizes to handle covers up to 4.3m (14') or 5.8m (20') wide.
The motor side end stand contains a sealed battery that is trickle charged by sunlight and will operate the pool cover at least six times a day from the stored energy.
- For small & large domestic solar covers.
- Powered by 12V Safe Extra Low Voltage.
- Designed to be fixed right at the pool edge, lifting the cover up off the water.
- Cover and uncover the pool with minimal effort.
- Totally self contained.
- Telescopic anodized aluminium tubes.
- Motor is mounted within the tubes.
- Heavy duty end stands.
- 3-way key operation with automatic stopping limits.
- Batteries recharged via in-built solar panels.
- Solar panel trickle charging.
- Reels should be set to have a 150 - 300mm overlap each side.
- Some flexing of the tube may occur with larger covers.
Small - 3.05m to 4.57m (4.3m maximum cover width)
Large - 4.88m to 6.4m (5.8m maximum cover width)