A simple, intuitive and easy to use variable speed pump from La Sta-Rite. Easy to use for programming at different speeds. The La Sta-Rite VS is a self-priming circulation pump which combines the superior hydraulic design of the La Sta-Rite VS pump with a high efficiency 1.5HP permanent magnetic motor and built-in controller, the result is a variable speed pump ideally sized for standard pools which outperforms requirements of IE3 'Premium efficiency' class. The controller features its own graphical control panel for easy programming of the different speeds.
Variable Speed Pumps - Variable speed simply means that a pool pump is capable of moving the water at more than one speed.
Historically, nearly all pool pumps sold were highly inefficient single speed models, single speed pumps have a motor and an on/off switch they are either on and pumping at one single speed or they are off.
Variable speed pumps can vary the speed at which the motor turns and so vary the flow through the pump, in doing so they use far less power and run far more efficiently.
Want to calculate how much money you can save by swapping to a variable speed pump? Click on this link, input your swimming pool details and electricity tariff to see how much you can begin saving per season - https://www.pentairpooleurope.com/calculators/pool-pump-savings
La Sta-Rite Variable Speed Pool Pump Features
- Self-Priming for quicker, easier start up
- Stainless steel locking clamp for quick and easy servicing
- 'See Through' trap lid
- For salt water applications up to 0.4% salt concentration or 4 grams/litre
- Multiple drain locations for quick winterising
- 1.5HP permanent magnet motor, ideal for standard pools
- 230 volts, 50Hz single phase
- IE3 compliant
- CE listed
- Direct and cost-efficient replacement for Sta-Rite 5P2R
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.