The Pooltest 9 Photometer is the world's best selling pool photometer, thanks to its reliability and ease of use.
The new Pooltest 9 Professional tests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Alkalinity, Ozone, Copper, Cyanuric Acid and Calcium Hardness.
The Palintest Pooltest 9 Professional is a precision colorimeter specially developed for testing swimming pool water. most importantly, the photometer is integrated with the Palintest system of analysis. It offers instrumental method of analysis for an extensive range of swimming pool water tests.
The Palintest Pooltest 9 Photometer features digital electronics and built-in filters. It is lightweight and portable for field or laboratory use. The instrument is direct-reading, has automatic blank setting, automatic wavelength selection ans automatic power cut-off.
The new Pooltest 9 Professional builds on the phenomenal success of its predecessor, offering even more great features;
• New extended range DPD test - up to 10 ppm
• Fully waterproof with IP67 rating:- It even floats
• Large backlit screen
• Languages - English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
• Balanced water calculation for full pool control
The Pooltest 9 Professional is fast and easy to use. Fully integrated with the Palintest tablet test reagents.
Resolution: Chlorine to - 0.01 ppm, pH to - 0.05 and Cyanuric Acid to - 1 ppm.
This unit tests 0-5.0 ppm Chlorine; 0-5.0 ppm Bromine; 0-2 ppm Ozone; 0-5 ppm Copper; 6.8-8.4 pH;
0- 500 ppm Alkalinity; 0-200 ppm Cyanuric Acid; 0-500 ppm Calcium Hardness.
• Instrument Type - Direct reading colourmeter with automatic setup and reading
• Pre-programmed Tests - Free Chlorine - Extended range, Total Chlorine - Extended Range, pH, Cyanuric Acid, Alkalinity, Ozone, Calcium Hardness, Copper and Bromine
• Operating Wavelengths - 550 nm, 570 nm, 600 nm
• Display - Large Backlit graphic LCD Screen
• Accuracy - 1%
• Resolution - Better than 1% Transmittance
• User Selectable Options - Display languages, Tests units
• Test Cells - Automatic adjustment for round test tubes from 12 - 20 mm diameter
• Power Supply - Battery power (3 x AA)
• Size - W146 x D275 x H75 mm
• Weight - 1.18kg
• Test Tubes