Vision Top Mount Sand Filters come complete with Tank, Multiport Valve & Pressure Gauge.
These filters feature a clear mounting ring for a clear view of the filtration and backwashing during operation.
10 year full tank warranty.
Prices include Sand.
Vision Top Mount Sand Filters come complete with Vision filter, Tank, Multiport Valve & Pressure Gauge plus Filter Sand.
The Certikin Vision range of domestic bobbin wound filters embody the latest fibreglass winding technology, providing a strong and durable tank with an impressive 10 year full tank warranty.
The clear mounting ring allows a clear view of the filtration and backwashing during operation. Water flow and filtration are maximised due to the hydraulically balanced laterals and the automatic internal air bleed expels unwanted air in the tank.
- Clear mounting ring for a clear view of filtration and backwash operations.
- 10 year full tank warranty for residential installations.
- Bobbin wound using the latest in fibreglass winding technology.
- Multiport Valve complete with 1.5" and 50mm quick connect unions.
- Hydraulically balanced laterals to maximise water flow and filtration.
- Automatic internal air bleed to expel any unwanted air in the tank.
- Max working pressure 2.5 BAR.
Upgrade To Glass Pearls Filter Media
Waterco Glass Pearls Filter Media is a new generation of filter media. Grade 1 Glass Pearls have a small yet highly effective size of just 0.6 to 0.8mm - allowing an in-depth filtration and extending operating cycles between backwashing. Laboratory testing has proven Glass Pearls have the ability to filter down to below 3 microns.
Waterco Glass Pearls are Climate Care Certified Products - the benchmark in environmental sustainability for swimming pools and spas. By choosing Glass Pearls Filter Media you can rest assured your choice is both environmentally friendly and highly efficient.
- Safe and Smooth - Glass Pearls are spherical and have no sharp edges, making them safe to handle and to service.
- High Purity - Made from 100% virgin glass and chemically inert, independently tested to ensure their safety.
- Save Water - Glass Pearls' spherical shape results in a low coefficient of friction, reducing backwashing requirements (using 20% less water than filter sand).
- Time Saving - Glass Pearls are easy to install and enable a rapid start up of the filter media. Very little cleansing via backwashing required prior to commissioning the filter