An all season safety cover available in opaque colours; Sand, Grey, Swiss Green, Midnight, Anthracite, Blue or Moka.
For shaped and rectangular pools.
Lead-time approx. 4 - 6 weeks
The Walu cover omits the requirement for a separate solar cover, reel & winter debris cover meaning the additional cost is very low for new build project and customers looking to replace their existing covers.
Opaque colours in either Sand, Grey, Swiss Green, Midnight, Anthracite, Blue or Moka.
The Walu Safety Cover - Perfect for safe proofing any pool environment!
A fantastic cover designed with only one thing in mind - safety.
With more and more people becoming more conscious of their's and friend's children around the pool area, this is one of the most cost effective solutions on the UK market. Although you can't put a price on safety this cover has been designed to calm your nerves when you leave your children playing in the garden while you're inside! If you can't see your size indicated on our sample prices, please phone for more details or download our brochure to see more information!
A very safe and durable cover - made from half-round anodised aluminium supporting bars, modular panels made of reinforced flexible composite material with anti-abrasion treatment and attaching system.
There are two models available - The Evolution Model is designed for all pool shapes up to 11 x 5 m, The Starlight Model is designed for all rectangular pools (with or without steps) up to 11 x 5.50 m. These cover are manufactured in France and are one of the most popular covers in France as a form of safety must be present on every pool in France so the cover has been manufactured to French standards NF P 90-308. The strength and durability of the Walu cover is certainly the top of the league having a maximum weight capacity of 100kg (approx 15.5 stone / 220lbs).
Benefits of the Walu Safety Pool Cover:
- Easy to install and operate
- Shuts out light so slowing down the growth of algae and pathogenic micro-organisms and reducing considerably the use of chemicals.
- Walu safety covers act as an insulating air blanket which helps avoid heat losses during the night, so you can use your pool for longer.
- When it is rolled up at one end of the pool, the Walu pool cover takes up very little space.
- The cover's panels and anodised aluminium tubes are interchangeable and so can be replaced at lesser costs and individually on site, if necessary. This advantage means you never have to be without your pool safety system and ensures your cover always looks attractive.
- Its concept and, particularly, the efficient sealing around its edges ensure your swimming pool remains clean through summer and winter.
- Adjustable and lockable anchor straps.
- Stainless Steel fittings throughout.
- All fabrics are reinforced flexible composite with an anti abrasion treatment.
- Complies with French safety standard NFP 90 - 308.
- Cover holds capacity of 100kg/15 1/2 stone.
Other sizes can be quoted for, please contact us on 02920 705059.
Step Units and Ladder cut outs can be quoted as extra.