MultiCyclone Ultra combines centrifugal and cartridge filtration into one central housing, to create a compact filtration system that can be vertically installed on a swimming pool pump.
How Does It Work?
Incoming water tangentially enters its multiple hydrocyclones, generating a strong centrifugal effect. Approximately 80% of the incoming dirt load is spiralled down to its clear sediment chamber. The outgoing water is then finally polished via its built-in cartridge filter, producing sparkling clear water.
The addition of the cartridge element provides the highest standard of filtration possible with a minimal requirement for cleaning. Most of the sediment is removed by the hydro clones. The sediment level can be visually monitored through the Multicyclones clear sediment bowl.
The pressure gauge at the top of the unit indicates when the cartridge is in need of cleaning. The cartridge can easily be removed by undoing the locking ring.
The MultiCyclone Ultra combines the prefiltration of the MultiCyclone with a compact cartridge filter, reducing the pool equipment foot print and necessary pipe work. The MultiCyclone Ultra can also be mounted using the MultiCyclone support stand.
- Imperial/Metric quick fit unions
- Pressure gauge
- 75ft² pleated filter cartridge
- Glass filled thermoplastic
- Hydraulically efficient design
- 12/16 hydro clones
- Clear poly carbonate sediment chamber
- 1"/32mm purge valve
2 year manufacturers warranty.
MultiCyclone Ultra MC12 - 1.5" 75ft² filter cartridge
MultiCyclone Ultra MC16 - 2" 75ft² filter cartridge
Save 1,000's of litres of water every year with the MultiCyclone Ultra!
- MC12 Ultra - Connection Ports 1.5"/50mm - Min Flow 2.4m³/hr - Max Flow 13.5m³/hr - Filter Area - 75ft²/6.9m² - Max Pool Size - 81m³ - Max Pressure 350kPa (50psi)
- MC16 Ultra - Connection Ports 2"/63mm - Min Flow 3m³/hr - Max Flow 16.8m³/hr - Filter Area 75ft²/6.9m² - Max Pool Size - 100m³ - Max Pressure 350kPa (50psi)
Learn more about how the Waterco Multicyclone pre-filtration systems can help improve your water quality, extend equipment life and save you time and money.