The Aligator Ionic purifier works by harmlessly charging ions in the water which creates a residual disinfectant throughout the pool with no need for algicide or clarifiers. Once the pool size has been entered the unit continually monitors the condition of the electrodes and the pool water and will alert the user if attention is needed by a flashing light and an audio alarm. The Aligator Ionic Purifier gives considerable savings over conventional chemical sanitisation by up to 75%.
How Does It Work?
The Aligator Ionic Purifier System uses a water ionisation process to generate copper, silver and zinc ions into the pool water, disinfecting the water and killing bacteria plus removing the need for algicides or clarifiers. Silver has the ability to kill bacteria (the reason it is used in the medical profession), Copper is a renowned algae-killer and Zinc is highly effective at killing stubborn black algae.
The copper Aligator Electrodes harmlessly charge ions in the water, which creates a residual disinfectant and algicide throughout the pool water. The ions are pH neutral and non-corrosive, with no effect on the human body. This makes the Aligator Ionic Purifier System an eco-friendly system unlike traditional chemicals.
- The disinfectant generated through the copper and silver ions stays in the pool - it does not evaporate in sunlight.
- Removes the need for floculants, clarifiers and algicides - saving you money and time spent on maintenance.
- Chlorine usage reduced by up to 67%.
- The Aligator Ionic Purifier programmes itself! Simply enter the pool size into its computer and away you go.
- Continuous monitoring of the electrodes and pool water, alerting you if attention is necessary.
- Easy to use.
- Safe for allergy sufferers.
- Environmentally friendly.
For pools 500 - 22,000 gallons (100m³) = £1,226.00
For pools 16,000 - 44,000 gallons (100 - 200m³) = £1,555.00
ALL SWIM Non-Chlorine Shock should be added to the pool at the rate of 500g per 50,000 litres and approximately every 10-14 days in the summer and approximately once per month in the winter.
Do not use an Ionic Purifier in brominated or baquacil pools.