Bayrol pH-Minus Liquid Domestic 20L is a liquid acid concentrate for continuous pH-value reduction in swimming pool water.
Bayrol pH-Minus Liquid Domestic works effectively on excessively high pH levels and enables the ideal pH level (between 7.0 - 7.4) to be reached quickly. The formula with 14.9% sulphuric acid has been specifically developed for the care of private pools.
Dosing is done directly from the container, by means of an automatic dosing system.
Bayrol pH-Minus Liquid Domestic is dosed directly into the pool's circulation system as required and maintains the pH-value in the ideal range of 7.0 to 7.4.
Bayrol pH-Minus Liquid Domestic is compatible with all disinfection methods (chlorine, bromine, active oxygen), and all filter types (sand, glass and cartridge filters) and all pool surfaces (liner, tiles, silico-marbled lining and polyester).
Always read label and product information before use.
This product is to be used exclusively for the specified purpose in accordance with this description.
- The ready-to-use concentrated pH-Minus Liquid Domestic is to be used only in conjunction with automatic measuring, control and dosing equipment.
- The addition is done directly from the jerrycan by means of a dosing pump, in the circulation circuit (after the heat exchanger / heat pump) of the pool.
- Lowering the pH-value: To reduce the pH value by 0.1, 300 ml per 10 m³ are required.
- The ideal pH-value is between 7.0 and 7.4.
- 20 Litre container.
Important Notes: Be sure to follow the operating instructions of the manufacturer of the dosing system as well as instructions for use and precautions on the product label. Bayrol pH-Minus Liquid Domestic is ready to use (never add water).
Storage in closed original jerrycan in a frost-free and cool environment. Keep away from unauthorized persons.
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure liquid is not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store in a cool dry place.