Bayrol pH-Plus granules increase the pH value of the pool water, and are applied when the pH is below 7.2. The ideal pool pH levels are between 7.2 - 7.6, promoting bather comfort, optimum chemical efficiency and protection of pool plant equipment. The enclosed dosing scoop allows easy dosing of the granules, as well as an accurate adjustment of the pH value.
Check the pH value at least once per week and if necessary, adjust to the ideal range 7.2 -7.6, To increase the pH by 0.1, apply 100g per 10m³. Dose in several places directly into the water with the circulation pump running.
Important Note: Do not add in the skimmer (prevent contact with chlorine tablets).
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- When pre-dissolving always add product to water and not vice versa.
- Handle products in a well ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Weat protective gloves/eye protection.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Do not swallow.