The latest Calorex V-PAC top outlet extended season heat pumps feature Inverter technology for more efficient control of the swimming pool water temperature.
The Calorex V-PAC heat pump also uses the low GWP (Global Warming Potential) refrigerant, R32.
PRICES INCLUDE DELIVERY ON THE UK MAINLAND.
The latest Calorex top outlet V-PAC extended season heat pump features Inverter technology, which allows for far greater efficiency in controlling the pool water temperature. The Calorex V-PAC heat pump uses far less output capacity to keep the pool water at the right temperature, greatly reducing the running costs.
Suitable for swimming during the UK April to October season, this range will operate in air temperatures down to -5ºC.
Using only the energy that is needed and only when required; the Calorex V-PAC heat pump ensures high efficiency with modulating step-less inverter compressor, giving an average COP of 10.7.
- Suitable for UK swimming season April to October
- Operates in air temperatures down to -5º Celsius
- Average COP 10.7 = +2 x more efficient than on/off heat pumps
- Eco-friendly refrigerant R32 = 675 GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- Inverter heat pump
- Increased range of power ratings from 8 - 25kW
- 9-11 db(A) sound reduction than an on/off heat pump, including Whisper Mode
- Boost mode for quick start up and Whisper mode for quiet, every day running
- 27% - 46% reduction in the dimensional footprint size
- Increased operating range
- Multifunctional operation functions; set to heating, heat/cool and cooling
- Soft start up
- Aluminium alloy
3 Year Parts & Labour warranty (UK & Ireland Only)