Introducing the CDP range of Dehumidifiers, designed and developed by Dantherm.
Focusing on functionality, efficiency and quality, the CDP Dehumidifier has a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Humidity control is essential in an indoor pool environment, as high humidity can cause multiple issues including pool water evaporation leading to mould or even damage to the building structure.
The CDP range of Dehumidifiers from Certikin are designed and developed by the Dantherm Group, with over 30 years' expertise in the industry. The CDP range of light and compact dehumidifier units blend well with any indoor pool interior and are designed with quality, functionality and efficiency in mind.
- Light and compact units
- Very low power consumption
- High dehumidification capacity
- Built-in electronic hygrostat and thermostat
- BMS communication (Modbus)
- USB gate for PC tool
- Control signal for additional exhaust fan
- Optional wireless remote control
- Optional heating coils and electric heating coils
All CDP Dehumidifiers come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN SELECTING LPHW VERSION PLEASE INCLUDE CONTROL VALVE