The Plastica Slidelock Max Reel is an upgrade on the popular Plastica Slide Lock Reel system, featuring 138mm diameter anodised aluminium tubes.
Sizes: Small for covers up to a maximum width of 6.7m or Large for covers from 6.7 - 7.7m width
PRICES INCLUDE DELIVERY ON THE UK MAINLAND.
An upgrade on the popular Slidelock Reel is the Slidelock Max Reel, which features upgraded 138mm diameter anodised aluminium tubes, in 2 size options;
- Small Max Reel - for covers up to a maximum width of 6.7m (19' 9" - 23' tubes - 22' max cover width).
- Large Max Reel - for covers over 6.7 up to a maximum width of 7.7m (23' to 26' 3" tubes - 25'3" max cover width).
- Both size options of Slidelock Max Reels are available either complete with Reduction Gearbox or as a Motorised option.
- The complete with Gearbox Reel is available with a choice of Standard, Base Plate or Wall Mount stands.
- The motorised Reels are available with either Base Plate or Wall Mount stands.
- Anodised aluminium tubes
- Highly polished stainless steel end stands
- Optional Stainless Steel Castors
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Acetal end bosses
- Unique slide & lock fixing connection for the straps
- Cover is prevented from unwinding via the unique locking device
- Upgraded T model, Base Plate and new shaped Wall Mount end stands
- 24V mechanical limit switches & IP68 watertight motor
The Slidelock Max Reel features the same popular way of connecting the straps to the tubes via the unique slide and lock fixing system design. The locking device holds the tube in position, preventing the cover from unwinding. The highly polished 48mm diameter, 316 grade stainless steel end bosses and bearings encapsulate the tube resulting in very little moisture absorption.
A range of special end bosses, new stainless steering wheel and upgraded T-model, Base Plate and shaped Wall Mount end stands make the Slidelock Max Reel an excellent pool cover reel choice.
There are also motorised systems available, controlled by a key switch & remote as standard.
The Slidelock Max Reel should be set up with a minimum of 150mm and maximum of 300mm overlap on each side. The maximum recommended area of material on both reels is 175m². The cover/tube overlap should be kept to a minimum. With larger cover sizes, some flexing of the tube may occur.