The Certikin Aquatronic Semi-Automatic Reel System requires no hard wiring, it simply plugs into the mains for ease of installation and operation.
Operated via control panel or remote control, suitable for pool covers up to 7.5m wide and 15m in length.
The Aquatronic Remote Roller comes with a control package designed to offer ease of use, reliability and great value for money. The Aquatronic can be floor or wall mounted and has an easy to use LCD display.
- No hard wiring, plug directly into the mains
- Trickle charge batter which allows continuous supply if there is a power disruption
- Lock out on front of control panel to prevent unwanted use
- Thermal cut out to protect the motor
- LCD display that is easy to use and to read
- Control panel or radio remote key fob operation (remote key switch or push button options available)
- Hard copy or electronic control instructions
- Can be mounted on floor or wall (back or side) - max m² for wall fixing is 50m²
- R60 80G 24V motor as standard with pre-set limit switches to control the cover start / stop position
- Covers secured directly to roller tube to keep square while operating
- UPVC housings to cover and support brackets
- Suggested maximum cover size is 112.5m² with a length limit of 25m.
For ease of use we recommend that the cover is fitted with a leading edge towing kit, which can be supplied factory fitted or for DIY fit.