Contact us today for our latest chill tub special offers!
The Premium Chill Tubs offers the ultimate form of cold water therapy, operating at temperatures as cold as 3°C and requires minimal maintenance or ice.
Unlock your potential and embrace the cold with Chill Tubs!
Want to learn more about Ice Baths and their health benefits? Click here to see our blog post
BUY NOW PAY LATER OPTIONAn interest bearing Buy Now Pay Later loan allows you to defer your payments for a period of time.
Monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date your agreement starts and will be payable on the same day in each subsequent month. We will tell you the due date of the first repayment. If you settle the outstanding balance before the first repayment is due then we will waive all interest charges with a one off administration fee payable of £29.
If you want to purchase on finance click on the calculate finance button, select your finance options and submit your options and a member of the All Swim team will be in contact to process your application.
An ice tub is a therapeutic treatment that can provide a range of health benefits, it is believed soaking in an ice bath can -
- Reduce Inflammation - in the same way applying an ice pack on an injury reduces swelling, but on a whole-body scale.
- Boost immunity - by stimulating the immune system and having a positive effect on the lymphatic system, aiding in toxin removal.
- Boost mental health and uplift mood - by triggering the release of endorphins and feel-good neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Improve sleep - by helping to regulate the central nervous system, aiding relaxation and mood improvement.
- Prevent injury - as a side effect of enhanced muscle recovery, reducing the risk of muscle damage.
Always consult your Doctor before using an ice bath if you have any underlying health issues.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
1800 × 730 × 750 mm
13 amp - 1.5m cable length
Stainless Steel 316, Aluminium, Teak
As low as 3°C
Built in ozone and filter system for clear water, insulated cover included for reduced running costs. Insulated cover included for reduced running costs.
Covers defects in workmanship and defects or malfunctions that arise during normal use conditions for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery.
How To Set Up Your Ice Bath
- To fill the ice tub, simply put a garden hose into it. The tub will be completely filled in approximately 45 minutes.
- Plug in your ice tub to a 13 amp plug socket and set the desired temperature on the control panel.
- Within a few hours you will be able to start enjoying your new ice tub cold water therapy.
- We strongly suggest you empty your water every 8 - 12 weeks and repeat these first three steps.
A Chill Tub is available on the following finance options*:
- Buy Now Pay Later
An interest bearing Buy Now Pay Later loan allows you to defer your payments for a period of time. Monthly payments will commence 12 months from the date your agreement starts and will be payable on the same day in each subsequent month. We will tell you the due date of the first repayment.
No interest will be charged on any payment made during the 12 month holiday period, interest will be accrued on anything unpaid during the holiday period and is calculated from the start of the agreement. If you settle the outstanding balance before the first repayment is due then we will waive all interest charges with a one off administration fee payable of £29. Any balance not paid by the end of the 12 months transfers onto 60 monthly repayments at 15.9% APR.
- 5 Years at 10.9% APR
- 10 Years at 10.9% APR
*Credit is subject to status and affordability.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
All Swim Ltd is a credit broker not the lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.