Lo-Chlor Starver X is a unique, patented, safe and effective superior strength liquid phosphate remover for use in swimming pools. Phosphates are a major food source for algae, high levels of which often result in a recurrence of stubborn algae in swimming pools. By removing the phosphates from the water, the algae cannot survive.
A one litre bottle of Starver X will remove up to 6000 ppb (6ppm) of phosphates from a 50,000 litre swimming pool.
1. If algae is present it is recommended you treat this first with one of the Lo-Chlor Algaecides prior to beginning phosphate removal.
2. Clean or backwash the filter and ensure your pool water is balanced.
3. Shake contaner well before use.
4. Slowly add the required amount of Starver X to the pool water directly in front of the skimmer box inlet.
5. It is recommended that immediately following the addition of Starver X place one Lo-Chlor Miraclear Pool Clarifier Cube directly into the pump basket (following package instructions). The addition of a Miraclear Pool Clarifier Cube will reduce any cloudiness associated with phosphate removal.
6. Run filtration system continuously for 24 hours. Check filter pressure regularly and backwash if necessary.
7. Test phosphate level of pool water at least 24 hours after treatment.
8. If necessary repeat additional dosage of Starver X at weekly intervals until phosphate level is within acceptable range. For faster results, Starver X dosage can be repeated at 24 hour intervals.
||Lower By Up To 6ppm
||Lower By Up To 1ppm
After treatment using Starver X regularly check phosphate levels in your pool. For ongoing control and treatment of phosphates use Lo-Chlor Starver.
Remember: NO PHOSPHATES = NO ALGAE!