Gold Horizons Spa Super Cleanse is a highly effective destroyer of Biofilm in hot tub and spas. Apply 1 tablet per 500 - 1,999 litres of spa water prior to draining (domestic). Each pack contains 10 x 20g tablets.
Warm hot tub water can provide the ideal breeding ground for bacterial growth. As this begins to attach to spa pipework and surfaces, biofilm can begin to form. Biofilm is extremely resistant against chlorine and can harbour bacteria and other pathogens. Gold Horizons Spa Super Cleanse is a highly effective cleansing agent that penetrates the biofilm and helps remove bacteria.
1. Remove and thoroughly clean cartridge filters before returning to service.
2. Ensure free chlorine or total bromine levels are within the recommended range of 3 - 5mg/l (ppm).
3. Only use Gold Horizons Spa Super Cleanse prior to draining down your hot tub.
4. Caution: Do not use hot tub during treatment.
5. Remove any soft head rests that may be fitted.
6. Isolate any chlorine or bromine feeder prior to Spa Super Cleanse treatment.
7. Refer to the below table for the correct dosage requirements.
8. Wear protective gloves and eye protection when handling the product. Remove the required number of sachets from the sealed container. Use scissors to cut open the sachet and carefully drop the tablet into the hot tub water with the pump(s) running.
9. DO NOT touch tablets or allow them to get wet prior to adding to the hot tub water.
10. Leave the deep clean treatment for 60 minutes with the pump(s) running. After treatment, turn the pump(s) off and drain all the water to waste.
11. Refill with fresh water and return hot tub water to recommended chemical levels.
||No Of Tablets Required
Each sachet contains 1 x 20g tablet.
Warning: Remaining sachets should be stored in the original packaging with the lid tightly sealed. Store in cool, dry conditions. Handle product in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors. Ensure lid is replaced after use. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage. Wash hands after use.