Lo-Chlor No More Foam is a rapid acting antifoam for the elimination of foam in spas and hot tubs. It has a handy trigger spray applicator, avoiding the issue of over-use (which can actually make the foaming worse!).
1. Shake the bottle well.
2. Turn the nozzle on the trigger spray applicator from the STOP to SPRAY position.
3. Spray sparingly over the affected area, being careful not to overdose.
4. After use turn the nozzle of the spray applicator from SPRAY to STOP and store the bottle safely.
1. Always apply No More Foam with the pump running to help distribution.
2. When foam is present in your hot tub or spa it is a sign that your water is out of balance, in particular high levels of unwanted dissolved compounds.
3. These arise from sweat, oil, shampoo and soap that wash off users of the spa or hot tub. Combined with the higher running temperature, vigorous agitation of the water and the introduction of air.
4. Always encourage users to shower before use to help minimise foaming of the water.
5. Over dosing with antifoam can reverse the process and actually increase foaming over time.
No More Foam does not remove or inactivate foam causing compounds. It only temporarily reduces their ability to produce foam.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure lid is replaced and sealed after use - store in a cool dry place.