Lo-Chlor UltraKleer Clarifier, 1 Litre is a unique fast acting clarifying agent which also removes dissolved metals and oils from the water.
500ml per 60,000 litres of pool water every fortnight.
What Is It?
Lo-Chlor Ultra-Kleer Clarifier is made from Chitosan which is derived from crushed crustacean shells. It is a truly natural polymer, 100% bio-degradable and non toxic.
Who Needs It?
- Any pool owner who needs to remove metals, oils or body fats from the water.
- Any pool owner who has a cloudy, unsightly pool.
- Perfect to get rid of all that sun tan lotion which guests may have jumped into the pool wearing.
- It should be used in every newly filled pool.
- It is the ideal product for the pool owner who wants to add sparkle to a dull looking pool.
What Does It Do?
Lo-Chlor Ultra-Kleer Clarifier is a unique fast acting clarifying agent which also removes dissolved metals and oils from the water.
What Advantages Does It Have Over Other Similar Products?
- Ultra-Kleer Clarifier may be used with all well known pool treatments.
- Ultra-Kleer Clarifier may be used in all types of pool finishes.
- It is non-toxic and fully bio-degradable.
- By reducing the levels of body fats and oils, it actually enhances sanitiser activity.
- It enhances the filtration cycle, increasing time intervals between backwash cycles.
- It is safe to use where fish are present.
- Unlike conventional flocking agents, this product does not deposit suspended matter on the floor of the swimming pool.
- Matter is kept in suspension in the water and this is termed as 'chelating'
- Suspended matter is then filtered from the pool and it accumulates on the filter pads or filter media. This matter is removed when the filter is backwashed.